Introduction of materials：
1. Chemical structure:
2. Key properties:
- Low specific weight of 0.91g/cm3 (PVC 1.40g/cm3)
- High creep resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- TiO2 pigmentation
- High resistance to ageing by thermal stabilizing good weldability
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Smooth inside surface of the pipes, therefore no deposits and no growth over possible due to less frictional resistance
- Less pressure losses in comparison with e.g. metals.
- Non-conductive, therefore the structure is not affected by tracking currents
- Very good processable thermoplastic(e.g. by deep drawing).
- PP is a bad conductor of heat – therefore in most cases, no thermal insulation is required for hot water piping systems.